Ilya - They Died For Beauty
Type: CD, Album, Copy Protected, Digipak
Date of released: 2004
Style: Acid Jazz, Downtempo br>
Download link (FLAC, MP3):
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Additional] – Stephen Bentley-Klein*Composed By – Hammerstein*, Romberg*
Engineer [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – Rik Dowding
Engineer, Mixed By – Bruno Ellingham
|7||All For Melody||4:37|
Happy And Weak
Drums – Simon Allen
They Died For Beauty
Drums – Simon Allen
- Recorded At – The Bungalow
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Riverside Studios
- Recorded At – J & J Studio
- Recorded At – State Of Art Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing Ltd.
- Made By – EMI Uden
- Marketed By – Virgin
- A&R – Jo Hillier
- Arranged By [Strings], Composed By, Mixed By, Performer – Ilya
- Art Direction – Peter Saville
- Cello – Cathy Giles, Judith Herbert, Naomi Butterworth, Nick Holland*
- Clarinet, Saxophone – Ben Waghorn (tracks: 1, 4, 7)
- Conductor [Strings] – Stephen Bentley-Klein*
- Cornet, Flugelhorn, Horns [Tenor], Trumpet – John Hoare (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Design – Tom Skipp
- Design [Set] – Shona Heath
- Drums – Ian Matthews (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7), Tony Orrell (tracks: 1 to 3, 8)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Piano – Dan Moore (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
- Engineer [Additional], Mixed By [Additional] – Jim Barr (tracks: 4, 8, 9), Rupert Coulson (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Mastered By – Guy Davie
- Photography – Mike Thomas
- Viola – Chris Pitsillides, Giles Francis, Howard Ball, Levine Andrade, Lucy Theo, Ralph Ehlers*
- Violin – Brian G Wright*, Debbie Widdup, Iain Mackinnoh*, Jeff Moore, John Bradbury , Matthew Scrivener, Nadia Myerscough, Peter Oxer, Rachel Fulgoni, Rolf Wilson
NotesRecorded & mixed at The Bungalow, Bristol; The Lighthouse, Bristol; Air Studios, London; Rockfield Studios, Monmouth; The Shed, Bristol; Riverside Studios, Bath; J & J Studios, Bristol; State Of Art Studios, Bristol.
Mastered by Guy Davie at The Exchange, London.
"Bellissimo contains samples from "Lover, Come Back To Me" performed by George Melachrino and His Orchestra which are reproduced courtesy of Decca Music Group Limited."
℗ 2003 © 2004 Virgin Records Ltd.
Made and printed in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24357 66592 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 15D7
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN CDVDJ 2975 @ 1 1-1-10-NL
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 03098
|0724359576824||Ilya||They Died For Beauty (CD)||Virgin||0724359576824||Europe||2003|
|V 2975||Ilya||They Died For Beauty (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2975||UK||2004|
|07243 5766 6022||Ilya||They Died For Beauty (CD)||Virgin||07243 5766 6022||UK||2004|
|07243 5960 8525||Ilya||They Died For Beauty (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Virgin||07243 5960 8525||Europe||2003|
|none||Ilya||They Died For Beauty (14xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Not On Label (Ilya Self-released)||none||UK||2019|