Carey Taylor & His 'Ginny Boys / The Texarkana Melody Boys - Let Me Call You Sweetheart / In The Good Old Summertime
Type: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
Date of released:
Category: Folk, World, & Country
Style: Country br>
Download link (FLAC, MP3):
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Carey Taylor & His 'Ginny Boys||
Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Written-By – Whitson*, Friedman*
|B||–The Texarkana Melody Boys||In The Good Old Summertime|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Banjo [Uncredited], Bass Vocals [Uncredited] – Jim Wolverton (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – K. D. Malone (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Clayton McMichen (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Tenor Vocals [Uncredited] – Will Gilmer (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited], Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Dallas Jones (tracks: B)
- Mandolin [Banjo-Mandolin, Uncredited] – R. O. Mosley (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Riley Puckett (tracks: A)
NotesSide A recorded 4 November 1926 in Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded 25 October 1927 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 143056-2.
Side B matrix no. 145014-2.
This coupling also released on Clarion Record Company 5434-C.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ100577 1-B-1 DD S
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ100579 1-B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 100577
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 100579