Blood, Sweat & Tears - New Blood
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
Date of released: 1972
Category: Jazz, Rock
Style: Blues Rock, Jazz-Rock br>
Download link (FLAC, MP3):
Tracklist Hide Credits
Down In The Flood
Arranged By – Lou Marini Jr.*Soloist, Harmonica – Steve KatzWritten-By – B. Dylan*
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement] – Dave BargeronArranged By, Accompanied By, Piano – Bobby DoyleProducer – Joel SillProducer, Engineer – Bill SchneeWritten-By – T. Randazzo*, V. Pike*
Soloist, Guitar – Georg WadeniusSoloist, Tuba – Dave BargeronWritten-By, Arranged By – Lou Marini Jr.*
Accompanied By – Bobby DoyleArranged By – Georg WadeniusArranged By [Horn Arrangement] – Dave BargeronArranged By, Featuring, Lead Vocals – Steve KatzProducer – Joel SillProducer, Engineer – Bill SchneeWritten-By – J. Kent*
I Can't Move No Mountains
Arranged By – Lou Marini Jr.*Written-By – M. Gately*, R. John*
Over The Hill
Written-By, Arranged By – D. Bargeron*
So Long Dixie
Arranged By – Larry WillisWritten-By – B. Mann - C. Weil*
Arranged By – Dave Bargeron, Jim FielderSoloist, Piano – Larry WillisSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Lou Marini Jr.*Soloist, Trombone – Dave BargeronWritten-By – C. King - G. Goffin*
Arranged By – Blood, Sweat & Tears*Soloist, Guitar, Voice – Georg WadeniusWritten-By – H. Hancock*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – 914 Recording Studio
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Bob Schulenberg
- Backing Vocals – Blood, Sweat & Tears*
- Bass Guitar [Fender], Vocals – Jim Fielder
- Design [Peacock Logo] – Dean Torrence
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Bobby Colomby
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6 String], Harmonica, Twelve-String Guitar [Electric], Vocals – Steve Katz
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [Spanish], Vocals – Georg Wadenius
- Electric Piano, Organ [Hammond], Vocals – Larry Willis
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tim Geelan
- Lead Vocals – Jerry Fisher (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4)
- Management [Exclusively Represented] – Fred Heller
- Producer – Bobby Colomby
- Recorded By [Recordist] – Lou Waxman
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute [Soprano], Piccolo Flute, Vocals, Alto Flute – Lou Marini Jr.*
- Trombone [Tenor], Horn [Baritone], Tuba, Percussion, Vocals, Bass Trombone – Dave Bargeron
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, French Horn, Horn [Baritone], Piccolo Flute, Vocals – Lew Soloff
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, French Horn, Vocals – Chuck Winfield
Notes© 1972 CBS, Inc. / ℗ 1972 CBS, Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS, Inc.Printed in U.S.A.
Recorded at Columbia Studios, 49 E. 52nd St., New York City
Tracking of “Velvet” and “Touch Me” recorded at 914 Recording Studio, Nyack, New York
Live Performance Audio by Clair Bros., Lititz, PA.
This album is dedicated to the memory of Leo Katz.
Gatefold sleeve with lyrics insert.
Export copies have a “CBS” logo sticker on back cover and center labels, otherwise are they identical.
B4 is missing on label, but noted on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): AL 31780
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): BL 31780
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Stamped): º P AL 31780-1L K
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Stamped): º P BL 31780-1B B
|KC 31780||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||New Blood (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||KC 31780||US||1972|
|WOU 1780||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||New Blood (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 1780||US||2005|
|CT-31780||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||New Blood (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT-31780||Canada||1972|
|SOPL 43||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||New Blood (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||SOPL 43||Japan||1972|
|S 69027||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||New Blood (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||S 69027||Spain||1973|